Manual (Revision in progress)¶
This chapter provides an operation tutorial of FISCO BCOS platform to introduce its functions and operation methods.
Setup and deploy blockchain
- Getting Executables
- Download binary, use docker images and complie source code.
- Chain building script
- Options and node directory
- Certificate description
- Certificate format, role and generating process.
- Configuration files and configuration items
- All configure files’ options
- Deploy Multi-Group Blockchain System
- The guide of deploying Multi-Group Blockchain
- Distributed storage
- The guide of using distributed storage feature
Write samrt contracts
Management and Security
- Group members management
- Add/Remove members(nodes) of group
- Permission control
- Access control among accounts.
- CA blacklist
- Deny connection from certain node.
- Storage security
- Encrypt data during writing into disk
- Privacy protection
- Integrate homomorphic encryption and group/ring signature algorithms in precompiled contracts
- OSCCA-approved cryptography
- OSCCA-approved cryptography node and SDK